What we will do for YOU
- First of all - We will search the "whole of market" - including mortgage deals you can't get direct.
- We will give you expert advice and ongoing support throughout the whole process.
- We get your mortgage approved in principle by the lender - so your deal is credit checked before you incur any costs
- We take care of all the heavy paperwork and running around.
- Finally - We will clearly explain the mortgage including any fees and charges, before you apply
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t believe us ! Well we only get paid on successful completion – so it’s in our interest to make sure you get that mortgage deal !
“Hi ! do you Need Help with a mortgage after an IVA ?”
How about some friendly, no obligation, clear advice on what you CAN and cant get ! – It appears there’s a bit of confusion out there in terms of some brokers saying you cant get a deal and others quoting silly low rates with High st lenders for deals you would never get.
So REST assured ! – We will treat your enquiry strictly confidential, we are experienced in handling these types of IVA mortgages with OVER 15 YEARS direct hands on experience – and we know who WILL and won’t lend – In addition we have a 98% success rate of application to completion !
- FREE Friendly initial chat
- No Obligation & No Upfront Costs
- Ask us anything ( about mortgages, we’re not great at much else ! )
- Check out – HOW MUCH you can borrow using our quick checker
Can I get a Mortgage after an IVA ?
Whilst there’s a lot of help for people to get into IVA’s, there doesn’t seem to be the same support there for people looking for a mortgage after an IVA ? Well I guess its no surprise that the IVA companies make more money helping people with an IVA than helping them get out of an IVA.
Firstly If you have just completed your IVA recently or even completed the IVA a year or two ago and looking for some mortgage help, then you’ve come to the right place.
Mortgage lending after and IVA is going to be more cautious than the main high street lenders, as quite rightly the lender want to make sure you don’t end up in the same situation again.
Mortgage Help after an IVA
okay so what sort of deals are people likely to get if they are looking for mortgage help after an IVA ? well, you are typically going to be paying around 6% +/- 1% Lending is limited and will be looking for people to be in stable employed roles , or if self employed a good track record for the last 2 – 3 years to prove ongoing affordability.
Finally We can help you by getting an experienced advisor to talk you through whats you can and cant get and really help you understand what mortgages are available after an IVA, and how you can slowly rebuild your credit profile and eventually get back into main stream lending as quickly as possible.