What we will do for YOU
- First of all - We will search the "whole of market" - including mortgage deals you can't get direct.
- We will give you expert advice and ongoing support throughout the whole process.
- We get your mortgage approved in principle by the lender - so your deal is credit checked before you incur any costs
- We take care of all the heavy paperwork and running around.
- Finally - We will clearly explain the mortgage including any fees and charges, before you apply
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t believe us ! Well we only get paid on successful completion – so it’s in our interest to make sure you get that mortgage deal !
“Hi ! do you Need Help with an IVA Mortgage ?”
How about some friendly, no obligation, clear advice on what you CAN and cant get ! – It appears there’s a bit of confusion out there in terms of some brokers saying you cant get a deal and others quoting silly low rates with High st lenders for deals you would never get.
So REST assured ! – We will treat your enquiry strictly confidential, we are experienced in handling these types of IVA mortgages with OVER 15 YEARS direct hands on experience – and we know who WILL and won’t lend – In addition we have a 98% success rate of application to completion !
- FREE Friendly initial chat
- No Obligation & No Upfront Costs
- Ask us anything ( about mortgages, we’re not great at much else ! )
- Check out – HOW MUCH you can borrow using our quick checker
Can I get a Mortgage with an IVA ?
Consequently If you have had an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) in the past or even if you are working through an IVA currently, getting an IVA mortgage deal can be difficult. While you are often able to keep your home with an IVA, it is often the case that creditors will impose conditions on how some of the equity in your property is to be paid back. If you are still going through an IVA, getting the best IVA remortgage or IVA mortgage deal is in your interest to ensure you are not paying unnecessary interest rates.
An IVA mortgage and the rate you can expect to get will depend on how long ago you completed your IVA and the level of deposit that you have available.
Finally Although an IVA puts a strain on your credit and thus your borrowing ability, it does not prevent you from getting a mortgage.
Unlike bankruptcy, you can get mortgage or remortgage your home, whether you are in an IVA or have previously been in one.
- The term IVA mortgage is used to refer to; the process of taking out a remortgage in order to meet the final payment as arranged in the agreement. In other words, this is an IVA remortgage.
- IVA mortgage can also mean applying for a mortgage while within an IVA or having had one recently, this may also be refered to as; mortgage with IVA.