What we will do for YOU
- First of all - We will search the "whole of market" - including low credit score mortgage deals you can't get direct.
- We will give you expert advice and ongoing support throughout the whole process.
- We get your mortgage approved in principle by the lender - so your deal is credit checked before you incur any costs
- We take care of all the heavy paperwork and running around.
- Finally - We will clearly explain the mortgage including any fees and charges, before you apply
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t believe us ! Well we only get paid on successful completion – so it’s in our interest to make sure you get that mortgage deal !
“Hi ! do you Need Help with a low credit score Mortgage ?”
How about some friendly, no obligation, clear advice on what you CAN and cant get ! – It appears there’s a bit of confusion out there in terms of some brokers saying you cant get a deal and others quoting silly low rates with High st lenders for deals you would never get.
Firstly we have lenders that will ignore credit scores completely and just do a credit search to make sure you arent bankrupt or have any recent bad credit like mortgage arrears.
So REST assured ! – We will treat your enquiry strictly confidential, we are experienced in handling these types of IVA mortgages with OVER 15 YEARS direct hands on experience – and we know who WILL and won’t lend – In addition we have a 98% success rate of application to completion !
- FREE Friendly initial chat
- No Obligation & No Upfront Costs
- Ask us anything ( about mortgages, we’re not great at much else ! )
- Check out – HOW MUCH you can borrow using our quick checker
where can i get Low Credit Score Mortgages ?
Credit scoring is something that 80% of mortgage lenders in the UK use to determine their risk of lending, ie based on your credit score how likely are you to pay the mortgage each month. Now thats fine if your credit score is in the good to high ranges, but if you have a low credit score and need a mortgage its not very helfpul at all.
Thats wehere you need to turn to mortgage lenders that ignore credit scores and just simply do a manual check that you are financially stable and dont have a oending bankruptcy etc. Yes ok the downside is that they may restrict mortgages to around 75%, so you'd need a 25% deposit, but thats to ensure you have some skin in the game' and are going to be very unlikey to not pay the mortgage each month, as you wont want to lose your own cash / equity.
Finally - yes low credit score mortgages do mean that you might also end up paying 1 or 2% more than standard high street rates, - but taklk to a mortgage advisor and see how much that really works out to as terms can always be extended to reduce mortgage costs.
so if you have a low credit score YES there are mortgage lenders that will lend and ignore the credit score.
Consequently it's annoying that just becasue your credit score is low it prevents you from accessing many high street lenders deals. And after a few mortgage lenders and banks have declined your mortgage - it can be hard knowing where to turn for help.